Marketers who have been in the field for a while have seen many marketing trends come and go, but account-based marketing (ABM) has proved to be a crucial tactic for building long-term relationships with large corporations.
Marketing and sales collaborate to target a specific group of stakeholders through account-based marketing. Ultimately, account-based marketing is about providing a full understanding of your buyers’ needs and building strong relationships with certain groups and accounts.
An ABM campaign focuses on the accounts you’re targeting, the message you want to convey to them, and the channel and way to share the message. Using account-based marketing will improve conversions because you can target entire groups based on accounts. ABM is an effective way to combine multiple sales departments’ efforts to close an account if multiple salespeople target different leads within a single company.
What Is Account-Based Marketing?
Simply put, account-based marketing is the process of filtering, identifying, and engaging your highly valued clients so you can give them focused attention both on a sales and marketing level.
(Also Read: 4 Myths about Account-Based Marketing)
5 Ways to Use Video in Your Account-Based Marketing Campaigns
- Share storiesYou love good stories if you’re anything like me-stories that captivate you and keep you on the edge of your seat.
Storytelling is a great way to engage your viewers. You should tell stories with your videos, rather than simply providing information about your company, your mission, or your products.
- Display your personalityYou can showcase your company culture through your videos. People dislike watching boring videos. Those with personality and engagement are more likely to be watched.
Make your videos stand out by highlighting what makes your business unique. Do not waste your time creating videos that do not represent your company well.
- Include user-generated contentWhy not let your customers star in your videos? People love to see themselves in videos. Then, you can post those videos to your social media profiles and website while they are using your products and services.
People are likely to share videos of themselves with their family and friends when they see themselves in them. By sharing your videos, you give your brand exposure to a large audience.
- Add calls to actionYou should let people know about your website or social media pages if you want them to visit. A speaker can easily instruct viewers to act on a certain idea (click a link, download a whitepaper, come back for the next video in a series, and so forth) if they are speaking in the video. Your videos can also contain text that links to your website and encourages viewers to explore it further.
If customers don’t know what to do after watching your video, you might be wasting money and time. Adding a call to action is easy and can spark conversions that might not otherwise happen.
- Use SEO content to optimize videosGoogle indexes YouTube videos, did you know that? You can therefore appear more than once in a search when someone searches for your brand and a particular phrase. You can optimize your videos by including keywords in the description.
Adding shortened links with calls to action encourages people to visit your website or a landing page with a promotional offer.
Through video, you can warmly introduce yourself to cold accounts and create personalized connections at scale. Your response rates will increase, deal cycles will be shortened, and your average contract value will go up.