Location: United Kingdom
Looking for an experienced and high-energy Sales Director located in the United Kingdom that is focused on driving revenue from B2B Martech agencies. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales. Primary duties include: generating and submitting RFPs and related sales documents, collaborating with the senior team to set revenue goals and company strategy and implementing a sales plan to drive revenue growth, and attending key events to generate leads.
The successful candidate will be energetic, persuasive, well organized, and able to demonstrate the ability to sell.
Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical, ad operations, and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Develop and implement sales strategies
- Meet revenue goals
- Prepare operational and financial sales department reports
- Oversee the management, learning, and career development of the sales team
- Directly coordinate cross-selling and joint marketing initiatives to maximize exposure and profitability
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.com
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with the ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
- Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the sales and marketing teams providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss, Age
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience in sales
- Strong leadership skills
Sales Director top skills & proficiencies:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Please submit your application and resume here.