What Is Lead Generation
What is Lead Generation Services
Building a predictable lead generation machine is challenging. Getting past this challenge leads to various advantages as you can scale faster and you can afford to be more selective with who you work with.
What is Lead Generation?
Lead generation is the process of generating and capturing customer interest in a product or service, then nurturing that interest until the consumer willingly shares their contact information or lead. Lead generation is done consistently across various digital channels, and the development of new online lead generation techniques has resulted in significant changes.
As marketers, we often neglect opportunities to convert website visitors into leads. Simple lead forms are no longer effective. Instead, try embedding interactive content on your website to keep your audience engaged and lure them into giving up their contact information.
Top lead generation tools to level up your business in 2021
This one would be interesting if you were thinking about how to go interactive to get some leads. Outgrow is undoubtedly one of the most effective lead generation methods available in 2021. It allows you to construct immersive, engaging experiences such as: quizzes, assessments, calculators, polls, forms, surveys, e-commerce recommendation quizzes, chatbots, giveaways and contests.
- Easy-to-use builder and interface; no coding experience required.
- To secure relevant leads, provide lead generation forms at the start or end of the interactive content.
- Add interactive content to your website as a slide-in or a popup.
- Templates and layouts that are pre-built for a range of subjects and industries
- Conversion, engagement, and screen size enhancement
Pricing: 7-day free trial to get started
2. Constant Contact
Constant Contact aims to do what it does best after more than 20 years in the industry: helping small businesses and charities thrive. It understands the importance of creating an email list and collecting lead generation resources tailored specifically for you.
- Allows you to have sign-up forms on your website.
- Using the Facebook app, fans can subscribe to your mailing list.
- Use tablets to encourage people to sign up for events.
- Allow customers to sign up directly from their smartphones.
- Import contacts from applications like Facebook, Salesforce, WordPress, and Outlook.
The first month is free, after that, pricing varies by subscriber count.
MailChimp is a user-friendly platform that ranks high on our list of the best lead generation tools. We find it an enabler for small businesses just getting started because of its excellent free plan.
- A drag-and-drop builder that is easy to use.
- Sign-up forms that can be customized
- Use popups at strategic times.
- Keep track of how the mailing list expands.
- Use email campaigns to nurture leads by segmenting lists.
Free of charge: Send 12,000 emails a month and store up to 2K email contacts.
Paid plans: Prices start at $10 per month.
HubSpot is a full-stack CRM platform with all the tools to attract leads and convert them into long-term customers. All of HubSpot’s tools are powered by the HubSpot CRM, which helps you follow your leads along their buyer’s journey so you can make their experiences as unique as possible. HubSpot will automatically add these new contacts to your CRM once the form is live on your website. The CRM then keeps track of their information and activity on your website automatically, providing you with the data you need to target your marketing campaigns better. This includes detailed list segmentation and emails that are highly customized.
- Free CRM
- Unlimited forms
- Unlimited form fields
- Lead form templates that can be customized to meet a particular target
- Multi-step forms and conditional logic
- Advanced lead management
- It comes with more lead generation tools including landing page builder, email marketing, live chat, an ad builder, and more
The ‘Starter’ plan costs $40 per month, the ‘Professional’ plan costs $800 per month, and the ‘Enterprise’ plan costs $3,200 per month.
Sumo is an easy-to-use lead capture tool that helps you to create email lists quickly. Its effectiveness derives from its simplicity; the drag-and-drop system allows you to build beautiful-looking opt-in forms in minutes, even though you have no previous coding experience.
The same team designed the app that created the massively influential AppSumo Newsletter, which has over a million subscribers, so it’s no surprise that it’s easy to use and effective at getting people to convert.
If you want more advanced features like unlimited emails and revenue, no Sumo branding, and advanced analytics, you can upgrade to Sumo’s paid version.
SumoMe’s monthly pricing starts at $10.00 per user. A free version is also available. There is no free trial available.
6. Hello Bar
Hellobar is a powerful free widget that, once installed, appears at the top of every page on your website. To boost your conversion rate, you can modify the message and call to action, as well as A/B evaluate various statements. This is a great way to get people to sign up for your mailing list by offering a free eBook or a chance to win a prize in return for their email address. There is a free version available, and the paid version starts at $99 per month.
7. LinkedIn Sales Navigator
LinkedIn Sales Navigator is a tool for salesmen that lets them focus on the right people and companies, stay on top of what’s going on with their accounts, and build trust with their prospects and customers.
- With filters like geography and seniority rank, the advanced lead search within LinkedIn’s sales tool will zero in on decision-makers.
- To find the right people, save them, keep their contact information up to date, use lead recommendations, and save leads.
- Real-time updates on leads and accounts, such as job changes and recent company growth, include alerts and insights to help you make the right action at the right time.
There are three subscription options for LinkedIn Sales Navigator. The ‘Professional’ subscription costs $64.99 per user, the ‘Team’ subscription costs $103.33 per user, and the ‘Enterprise’ subscription has custom pricing.
When it comes to landing page builders, Unbounce is probably the first word that comes to mind. Unbounce may not be a beginner’s tool, but it is one of the most advanced builders you’ll find. It has one of the best drag-and-drop builders in the game.
Unbounce is more than just a platform for creating attractive landing pages. It focuses entirely on landing pages that convert, which is exactly why they were created in the first place. Unbounce is potentially the best all-around builder available, with features including A/B checking, AdWords integration, and visitor stats.
Prices start at $79 per month.
9. Twitter’s Lead Generation Card
Twitter cards are incredible. You can also get your Instagram followers to join your email list without them ever having to leave the platform.
- Promote tweets to get in front of prospects who’ve been interested in working with you.
- Classify your audience by interests, demographics, behavior, events, device, keywords, and so on.
- The user’s name, email address, and Twitter username are all filled in automatically, and all they have to do is click “send.”
- You can also use a simple tweet to get Twitter users to download your app.
Paid plans: Grab a plan and pay only for what you use.
Lead conversions don’t always want to happen through lead forms or list-building software. “Any talk can be a conversion” with Drift, the live chat app. It is one of the most effective lead generation tools because it allows you to generate leads that use a chatbot.
- LeadBots qualify visitors to your site and determine which salesperson they should talk with. Finally, it schedules sessions.
- Record meetings so that the sales team is familiar with the backstory.
- Anonymous visitor data to add a more intimate touch to chats
- Advanced integration with Clearbit for anonymous visitor engagement
There are two types of pricing: free and paid.
It’s a prospecting tool as well as a well-known email finder solution for email marketing. It assists you in building an email list using web-based platforms such as LinkedIn, AngelList, and CrunchBase.
- Automates the entire prospecting and lead generation process.
- Finds prospects’ email addresses and phone numbers in real-time.
- It crawls the web in real-time to find the most up-to-date information and always provides it.
- Search for professional emails by decision-makers that include their title, location, and company emails, including phone numbers, addresses, and other details.
- With a click of the mouse, you can also move your data to integrated CRMs such as Salesforce, Pipedrive, HubSpot, and many others.
Pricing: Starts from $49 per month.
Another famous landing page builder is Instapage. According to them, the average Instapage conversion rate is 22%, while the average PPC conversion rate is 3%.
- Provides over a hundred landing page templates from which to choose.
- Has over 200 mobile-responsive landing page models to choose from!
- You can sync data with Salesforce, MailChimp, and HubSpot, as well as other common email marketing and CRM platforms.444
- Examine the heat map of mouse clicks, movements, and scroll depth.
A 14-day free trial is available. Core and enterprise plans are paid.
How to choose the right lead generation tool for your business
There are a few steps to take and questions to ask to choose the right lead generation tool for your business.
1. How to choose your lead generation tool
The first step in the customer acquisition process is to generate leads. This critical operation allows you to expand your market share, boost your profits, and boost your company’s reputation. To achieve your target, you must choose the appropriate tool while considering several vital aspects.
2. Identify the needs of your sales force
It would help if you first determined the real needs of your target market before deciding which method to use. It is essential to include the marketing and sales departments in your lead generation strategy to achieve this. You should select the best lead generation tool for you by understanding the demands and challenges faced by your field sales team.
3. Analyze the lead management process
Before coming up with the best tool for generating new leads, you must first find any potential flaws in your lead management process. To perform a reliable internal audit, enlist the assistance of an external consultant. Certain issues, such as the methods used to attract leads and the process of handling these leads before they are converted, should be addressed during this evaluation.
4. Verify the functionalities of the tool
Select a lead generation tool that includes the features you’ll need to run your prospecting campaign. Choose those that are likely to: Depending on the company’s needs, choose those that are likely to:
- Build new contact directories with competent individuals in them
- Visitors who are interested in a product or service should be targeted.
- Make a list of email addresses and phone numbers
- Real-time detection of qualified prospects
- Build prototype scenarios based on prospect or customer feedback and automate follow-up emails.
- Create a dashboard to track the results of your marketing strategies.
5. Check the flexibility of the lead generation tool
Choose a lead generation solution with a wide range of features and customization options. This B2B sales tool should conduct various filters, enabling you to identify quality leads based on your criteria (company field, business line, buying behavior, and so on).
6. Check the interoperability of the lead generation tool
These requirements must be fulfilled for the lead generation tool to be compatible with the company’s current business applications. This tool should quickly integrate your new leads into your CRM, for example (Customer Relationship Management).
7. Choosing easy lead generation solution for use
It would be advantageous if you chose a lead generation approach that your marketing and sales departments could easily learn. Your company’s digital transformation policy should include the use of a modern method. As a result, it’s essential to teach the staff how to use this marketing strategy tool.
Choosing between a free and a paid lead generation tool, which one would be better?
Lead generation solutions that are accessible in free or open-source versions are undoubtedly cost-effective. They are, however, often restricted and do not allow you to achieve the desired outcomes. It would be ideal if you used the more scalable and functional tools for generating paid leads.
It is often a combination of several effective lead generation tools combined with a well-thought-out and well-executed lead generation strategy that gets business results. After undertaking thorough research, establishing goals, and carefully reviewing the requirements of your particular business model, the best solution and strategy should be decided.
There are multiple tools on the market that can help you get your lead generation processes up to speed. Let Bython Media help you to implement the best tools so you can be on your way to a full and profitable pipeline. Contact the team at Bython today to learn more.