|Reports to:||Director of Finance & CEO|
|Job Type:||Full-Time Non-Exempt|
Bython (bython.com) is a global media and martech company powered by data, content, creativity, and technology. We develop intelligent marketing strategies, driven by research and data, and fueled by a powerful content engine that produces creative and dynamic content. Our team develops integrated multi-channel media strategies connecting audience data across demand and brand tactics, resulting in an Omnimedia experience. Our publishing arm focuses on four key business verticals: IT, HR, Marketing, and Finance to help marketers reach new audiences with engaging information.
The Executive Office Assistant will be the primary point of contact for the day-to-day running of the office. The executive office assistant is expected to provide on-site administrative and day-to-day general support to the CEO and Finance Director as needed. The schedule is full-time, 5 days a week during business hours with flexibility to work some evenings and weekends as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting in the daily office needs and managing the office’s general administrative activities.
- Coordinates travel arrangements; prepare and distributes schedules for travel.
- Ensuring the cleanliness is maintained in the office and company vehicles.
- Run errands as needed.
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Assist with food orders, lunch planning, and planning of other business-related meetings as requested.
- Manage office shipments and mail (sending, receiving, distributing).
- Ensure office common areas are tidy.
- Manage office supplies orders and keep track of inventory.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license with a good history.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be dog friendly.
- Willing to take a drug test and background check.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize workload, multitask and meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of initiative and a process-improvement mindset.
- Technology savvy with experience using Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma
- Proof of COVID vaccine required.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Pay: $15-$17 an hour
- 401k with match
- Paid time off
Please submit your application and resume here.