What is Content Syndication?
Content syndication is an effective way to share valuable and relevant content to new audiences. Instead of self-promotion or publishing on owned media channels, content syndication involves third-party platforms who promote your content to their audience, therefore, widening your reach. Syndication can be through a blog post, email, social post, video or a number of other ways.
How does content syndication fit into a marketing strategy?
- Syndication is the process of content promotion. Any type of content can be promoted, syndicated, or redistributed using outsider sites.
- Content can be syndicated using blogs, articles, recordings, infographics, etc.
- Inbound Content Syndication
- Blogging – regularly updated website or web page
- Bython can create or supplemental content for your blog/website
- Social Media – Sharing content from official accounts
Bython can develop additional assets such as video, editorial, interactive, or graphical design to support existing content to share across social media channels
Outbound Content Syndication
- Telemarketing – Calling high-quality prospects/leads and offering them a sneak peek at content or asking qualifying questions
- Cold emailing – Putting content in front of your known target audience
- Combining intent data with outbound content – Intent data can identify the visitors looking at your website or looking for you on the internet