Why does ABM work for sales?
Account-based marketing uses highly targeted campaigns to help you close target accounts.
Focus on specific contacts within a company and targets with high-quality, relevant content based on where they are in the customer journey.
Reinforces the message seen across all marketing campaign channels to create awareness and demand for your product, service, or business solution.
What are some ABM tactics/steps?
- Segmentation – create a foundation to know your buyers – their demographics and their firmographics.
- Attract targets into sales funnel through meaningful, focused content
- Develop target-specific solutions
- Engage to maintain attention – deliver a delightful and customized experience to capture and keep your buyer’s attention
- Conversion – move the buyer through the buyer’s funnel from awareness to consideration
- Measurement – to ensure the return on investment is acceptable and meets the targets including the cost per lead